Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SITTIN' PRETTY WITH TREASURED TIMES CLEAR STAMP

Hi everyone!  I have another creation to share today, this one uses one of the amazing stamps available at Treasured Times Rubber Stamps.  This is Emma Sitting Pretty clear stamp by Tracey Lynn Miller.  I hope you will visit Treasured Times Inspiration Blog so you can see the inspiration of all the DT gals.


Image is colored with Copics after being stamped on Cryogen White paper using Memento black ink to stamp image.  I pretty much stuck with one color for her outfit this time and I really like how it turned out.  Image is cut with stitched die from my stash.  DP is from Bella Blvd. and is so happy and peaceful, which inspired my sentiment choice which I feel just fills one with positivity.  Sentiment cut with Nestie.  Flowers are from Prima and I think they add a great finishing touch to the card.


I colored the grass with my "go to" grass color combo - G99, YG67, YG63, YG03 and G20.  Outline of image done with YG11 and G20.

For the bench, I went with colors from the E50s family this time.   I really like to alter the colors I use for wood, bark, stone, etc. each time so that they always have a unique appearance.  If I use the same colors over in over, I tend to feel like I am in a rut.  So, specifically, I used E59, E57, E55 E53 and E51.  I only used a very slight amount of the darkest and lightest colors in the group.

Emma's blond hair is done with E50, Y21, E53, E13 and a slight amount of E34.  Again, I try to vary the colors I use for hair, although I also have my "go to" colors for hair.  This is not my "go to" blond, but I think it's a nice shade and I really like the way it looks on this image.

For her dress, I chose BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01 and the very slightest amount of BG000.  Then I went in and added white polka dots with my white Sharpie paint pen.  I think it adds some nice contrast to the dress.  Shoes are BG09, BG07.

Finally, the butterflies are colored with YR09, YR07 and Y38, Y35.

 I sure do hope you like it!!
Hugs!

5 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

What a beautiful card here Audrey. Soo gorgeous coloring and such a lovely image too. And the entire card is just finished sooo perfectly in every detail. Beautiful work all the way through this and it looks fabulous hun.

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card.

Sandra H said...

Awww this is so lovely, the image and the papers go so well together x

Carole Pollard said...

Just delightful love her love and Hugs Carole x

Adorable Country Classics said...

Your card is so cute Audrey! Thank you for making such a cute card for us!
Hugs!
~Jody~