Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ANYTHING GOES AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT W/ TWIST - MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a twist of MAKE YOUR OWN FLOWERS!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen 1 of the fabulous images from the PIXIE CORNER 1 DIGI SET from Scrapper's Delights Store.   Image is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  DP is Kaisercraft and CS is SU and Bazzill.  Bottom flower made from Nestie and top right flowers made with MFT Blueprint die set.  Sentiment is from Pink By Designs and cut out with Nestie.   Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Such a cutie, love the sentiment frame, verry elegant

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap