Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, October 3, 2014

SOME MORE AUTUMN FUN WITH ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited the weekend is almost here!  I love weekends:)

I have a new project to share today, this time using Little Girl Waiting for her Favorite Season and she can be found at ZURI ARTSY CRAFTSY SHOP along with all the rest of Zuri's amazing images including all the brand new releases.  If you haven't been to Zuri's shop, you are definitely going to want to go check it out!!


This image was really fun to color, especially since I love coloring images that have scenary.  I went with a lot of great, deep fall tones this time around.   I chose some DP from my stash, I'm sorry I have no idea where it's from as it is quite old.  CS is Bazzill and SU.  I found this wonderful sentiment from My Craft Spot and cut with Nestie.  Image also cut with Nestie.  Flower is from Prima.  Sure hope you like it and that it provides you with inspiration.

Colors used:

Hair and Shoes - E13, E15, E18, E49

Skin - E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R21

Outfit, Flowers, Leaf - RV99, RV69, (Shinhan P85), RV66, YR18, YR16, YR07, YR04, BG18, BG15, BG11, V09, V17

Grass and leaves - YG67, YG63, YG61, YG17, YG13, YG11, BG96, BG93

Hugs:)

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous card as always breathtaking design and full of lots of lovely details x

Maryann Laursen said...

Oh my god, this is so beautiful.

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.