Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SNOW MUCH FUN WITH FAERY INK DESIGNS

Hello everyone!!  Back to share some inspiration with you.  You can find at the image I used, Autumn Rose Snow Bunny at the Faery Ink Shop.  I absolutely love this image, although after a month of horribly cold weather and way too much snow, I am not sure I am agreeing with the sentiment right now LOL!  Right now I am thinking snow is nature's punishment ha ha.


I have colored this beautiful image with Copics.  I love purple, royal blue and teal together.  I chose also cool greys for the bunny, bunny ears and skates.  I added some Sakura glaze pen for sparkle as well as Stickles on her vest and cuffs.  Image is cut out with Sue Wilson die.  I chose these fun winter papers from Doodlebug.  Die shapes cut in upper left with Sizzix die and sentiment, from Papertrey Ink, is cut with Nestie.  Sparkly bling is from Your Next Stamp.

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration.  Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!!  Also, remember you still have time to play in our Enchanted Tea Party Challenge as well as our February Facebook Challenge - Shimmer, Sparkle, Shine

Hugs:)



4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Aud love the image and fabulous colour's
Dianne xx :)

Bad Kitty said...

Gorgeous card

Holly Young said...

Darling card Audrey. I love snow, and haven't gotten much of it this winter so the sentiment speaks to me a lot nicer than it is speaking to you! Great coloring!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun sentiment! Great card! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!