Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Holiday Hair Gabbie from Faery Ink

Hello everyone!! It's time to share some Faery Ink inspiration with you today. This month we are continuing our focus on Christmas, and as you have seen throughout the start of the month, Amanda has drawn some more stunning images for all your holiday creations.

For my project this month, I chose to play with Holiday Hair Gabbie. I colored her with my Copics. I used the following color combos:

Hair: YR30, E40, YR31, E43, E44 with a hint of E47

Face: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R21

Eyes: E43, E44

Wrap: C0, C2

Reds: R27, R29, R46, R39, RV99

Greens: YG63, YG67, YG93, YG95, YG97

Golds: Y15, Y17, Y26,Y28

I also added some sparkle with Sakura and Atyou Spica pens.

Image is cut with die from my stash, designer paper is from Cloud 9 Design. I chose this fabulous two toned ribbon lying in my stash and tied a loose knot in it. I tore a piece of Core-dinations cardstock and added my clear stamp sentiment. Ornament dimensional sticker is also from my stash.


Sure hope you like my entire creation as well and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there, especially all this month's New Releases!! Also, remember to play in our challenge which you can find at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is gorgeous love and hugs Carole x